- Assist in the implementation of curriculum activities and encourage participation by children.
- Actively engage in activities; manage cleanliness, order, and availability of classroom materials.
- Maintain frequent communications with parents through informal discussions and progress reports.
- Encourage self-help and good hygiene through behavior modeling.
- Help ensure smooth, daily transition from home to child care center.
- Follow all center policies and state regulations.
- Maintain personal professional development plan to ensure continuous quality improvement.
- High energy.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and basic computer skills.
- A strong understanding of child development.
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Must clear full background check.
- Must be able to lift to assist with diaper changing.
Nice To Haves
- Minimum of 1-2 years of professional child care experience.
- Infant/child CPR and First Aid certification.
FOR MORE INFO YOU CAN CONTACT CHARLOTTE POWELL HERE